Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Baltimore Comic Con 2014



This weekend, I went to Baltimore Comic Con. It was AWESOME!

In addition to getting my picture taken with Peter Mayhew, the man who played Chewbacca, I got signatures from Marguerite Bennett, Greg Capullo, Dan Jurgens, Gail Simone, and more!

In fact, of all the signatures I was looking to get, I only left without 2 of them: Jon Cassaday and Dan DiDio.

I also got to meet Jerry Lawler and see a lot of great cosplayers at the convention, including Robocop!

Other notable costumes I saw included the Wicked Witch of the West (with flying monkey), some Starfleet officers (including Admiral Riker from All Good Things...), and Bishop from X-Men.

It was a great time and I can't wait to go to the next one!
 




PS: I'll be in New York City from Friday, September 12th to Sunday, the 14th. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment